The Dixon’s Vixens respect all things Reedus and Rooker related. Our aim is to foster a friendly community of appreciation for these fine actors – as well as for each other – and encourage open discussion of all projects Reedus-centric and Rooker-centric. In addition to discussion, this site was also created to share artwork, ideas and photographs of Reedus and Rooker. If you want to see what some of us are like before seeking membership you can follow the Vixens list on Twitter. Above all our aim is to have fun and create a place of sharing, respect and understanding! Want to join in? Please read below…
- You must be a fan of Norman Reedus and/or Michael Rooker. You will at all times treat them with respect. Comments or postings that are lewd, disrespectful, crude, gossipy, overtly sexual in nature, etc. will NOT be tolerated and will result in your removal from the group and being IP banned from this site.
- At conventions and personal appearances members are expected to treat Michael and Norman (and any other celebrity) with respect. This means not asking them to sign (or reveal to them) body parts that are illegal to show in public or stalking them at their hotels and/or bothering them during their personal time. It also means no grabbing or touching them inappropriately. If you display a groupie mentality than the Vixens ain’t the group for you.
- Please be over (or dang close to) the age of 18. We don’t card you at the door, but we’re a group of adults (for the most part – HA!) and we like to talk about adult type stuff. This website and our like page are suitable for all ages though, so you are more than welcome to comment and participate here & there in the meantime.
- Members of the group will show respect to one another at all times. We realize that sometimes disagreements arise – we just ask that you be adult about it. If you have an issue with a fellow member of the group, take it outside. Any negative posting on this site, in the Facebook group or in any other way associated with the Dixon’s Vixens may result in your removal from the group.
- What you do outside the Dixon’s Vixens is your own business. However, if your other interests “leak” into the group and are deemed offensive to others, you may be removed from the group.
- Respect for other groups/fanclubs that support Norman Reedus and/or Michael Rooker will be shown at all times. Again, what you do on your own time is your business but if your negativity toward another group and/or club is in any way linked to Dixon’s Vixens you will be removed from the group.
- Language: Some swearing is OK – we just ask that it not be constant, crude or aimed at another member in an insulting manner. Keep all posts civil and respectful.
If after reading all of the above you still wish to join, please email email@example.com with your Twitter and/or Facebook ID. Any requests that do not include your Facebook and/or Twitter IDs will be automatically rejected. We ask for them because we will be checking you out. If the thought of that makes you uncomfortable, or you don’t think you can meet the expectations listed above, then our little online community isn’t for you. We Vixens have hearts of gold, but we rule this site and FB group with fists of iron. We take the expectations listed above very seriously.